Ⅰ) Introduction and classification of cooling plate
A cooling plate is a high-efficiency part used to cool electronic devices in scenarios with high heat flux density, high spatial integration, and high temperature uniformity requirements. Compared with ordinary air-cooled heat sinks, the cooling plate quickly removes heat by using a liquid with a heat-carrying capacity about 1000 times that of air。 (such as commonly used: deionized water, ethylene glycol solution, propylene glycol solution, etc.)
Therefore, the size of the equipment can be greatly reduced. The cooling plate can be roughly divided into: vacuum brazing liquid cooling plate, friction stir welding liquid cooling plate, copper VS stainless steel pipeline liquid cooling plate. This article focuses on the copper VS stainless steel pipeline liquid cooling plate. If you are interested in the other two cooling plates, please click the link of the webpage to browse.
Ⅱ) Advantages of copper VS stainless steel pipeline liquid cooling plate
Compared with the cooling plate technology of other processes, copper VS stainless steel pipeline liquid cooling technology has a long history, mature technology and low price. The independent copper VS stainless steel pipe is used as the flow channel of the cooling plate, which can effectively avoid the leakage risk of the infusion pipeline. In the fields of power electronic control, communication, new energy vehicle power battery cooling, UPS and cooling energy storage system, large server cooling, large photovoltaic inverter cooling, medical equipment cooling, SVG/SVC cooling and other fields, the pursuit of high performance, low noise, Low temperature operation, and limited by product space, heat dissipation has become the biggest problem in product development, and liquid cooling plate heat dissipation technology has become the preferred thermal management method. The thermal design and thermal management engineers of Regis Heat Sink have rich experience in the R&D and manufacturing of copper VS stainless steel pipeline liquid cooling plates, and can provide a full range of water cooling solutions, providing you with free heat dissipation design, structural design, water cooling System assembly design and one-stop supporting services.
Ⅲ) Production process of copper VS stainless steel pipeline liquid cooling plate
1) Bare Tube Technology: This technology is suitable for equipment mounted on one side. The copper tube is pressed into the groove in the aluminum base plate and deformed, and then the holes, bosses, grooves and other structures are machined on the surface by CNC. This removes heat quickly due to the high thermal conductivity of the copper tube. At the same time, the lightweight aluminum material can reduce the total weight and control the cost within a reasonable range.
2) Fully buried pipe technology: The filler is a high thermal conductivity epoxy resin imported from Japan. When the equipment is not sensitive to the temperature difference between the two sides, the liquid cold plate can be installed on only one or both sides of the equipment. Since the copper pipe wall thickness is not affected by any secondary processing, and the application is safe due to the protection of the filler, this technology is particularly suitable for liquid cold plate applications where corrosion resistance of the pipe is required.
3) Inlaid tube technology: This technology is suitable for the combination of aluminum extrusion process base + copper tube. After riveting the pipe, it only needs simple processing, and the price is cheap. Moreover, the thickness of the plate can be reduced, which is suitable for scenarios that are sensitive to weight and price.
4) Clamping technology: There is a tube between the two boards, and electronic components can be installed on both sides. According to the required cooling power, the top board and the bottom board can be connected by screw locking or low-temperature brazing technology. The combination can be aluminum plate + aluminum tube/copper tube/SUS tube.
Ⅳ) Product application
Ⅴ) After-sale instructions
In order to ensure the best service for customers, we have formulated this after-sales service system. Regis Heat Sink solemnly makes the following commitments to the after-sales service of users:
1) Provide online technical support for customers and provide consulting services for related issues
2) From the date of delivery, if you have quality problems or quality objections to our customized products, please contact us in time. After inspection and coordination, we can return and exchange products in a timely manner.